9 Other Ways to Say 'Further to Our Discussion'

When continuing a conversation or following up on a previous discussion, you may want to say 'Further to our discussion.' However, if you want to add variety to your language and express yourself more effectively, here are some alternative phrases you can use:

1. In reference to our previous conversation
  2. Regarding our earlier discussion
  3. Building upon our previous exchange
  4. Expanding on our previous dialogue
  5. Pursuant to our earlier conversation
  6. With regards to our prior discussion
  7. Continuing from our last interaction
  8. In light of our previous talk
  9. Following up on our previous conversation

Now, let's explore each alternative in more detail:

1. In reference to our previous conversation

Using this phrase shows that you are making a connection to a conversation that took place in the past. It demonstrates that you are building upon ideas or information that was previously discussed.

Example:

Dear [Name],

In reference to our previous conversation, I wanted to follow up on...

2. Regarding our earlier discussion

This phrase is similar to 'Further to our discussion' but adds variety and avoids repetition. It indicates that you are addressing specific points or topics that were previously discussed.

Example:

Dear [Name],

Regarding our earlier discussion, I would like to...

3. Building upon our previous exchange

This expression implies that you are taking the conversation forward, adding new information, or expanding on the existing discussion.

Example:

Dear [Name],

Building upon our previous exchange, I wanted to share...

4. Expanding on our previous dialogue

Similar to 'Building upon our previous exchange,' this phrase indicates that you are elaborating on the previous conversation, offering additional insights or details.

Example:

Dear [Name],

Expanding on our previous dialogue, I would like to discuss...

5. Pursuant to our earlier conversation

This more formal phrase suggests that you are following up on a specific discussion or an agreement made during the previous conversation.

Example:

Dear [Name],

Pursuant to our earlier conversation, I am writing to...

6. With regards to our prior discussion

This phrase highlights that you are addressing a particular topic or issue raised in your earlier conversation.

Example:

Dear [Name],

With regards to our prior discussion, I wanted to provide...

7. Continuing from our last interaction

This phrase indicates that the current conversation is a continuation of a previous interaction, keeping the flow of discussion seamless.

Example:

Dear [Name],

Continuing from our last interaction, I would like to address...

8. In light of our previous talk

'In light of' suggests that you are considering or evaluating the information shared in the previous discussion, and it is influencing your current response or action.

Example:

Dear [Name],

In light of our previous talk, I have prepared...

9. Following up on our previous conversation

This phrase explicitly states that you are following up on a previous discussion, indicating that there was an unfinished matter or further actions required.

Example:

Dear [Name],

Following up on our previous conversation, I wanted to...

By using these alternative phrases, you can express yourself more effectively and avoid repetitive language in your written or verbal communication.

Did I miss anything? Respond below :point_down: