9 Ways to Say 'I Will Follow Up' in Emails

When ending an email, it's important to let the recipient know that you will be following up on the matter discussed. However, instead of using the same phrase 'I will follow up' every time, you can use alternative expressions to add variety and make your email more engaging.

Here are 9 different ways to say 'I will follow up' in emails:

1. I'll touch base with you again soon.
  2. I'll be in touch to discuss further.
  3. I'll follow up with more information.
  4. I'll keep you updated on progress.
  5. I'll reach out to you next week.
  6. I'll make sure to follow up on this.
  7. I'll check back with you later.
  8. I'll get back to you with any updates.
  9. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Let's explore each alternative in more detail:

1. I'll touch base with you again soon

This phrase conveys the idea that you will be reconnecting with the recipient in the near future to discuss the matter further. It's a friendly and informal way to express your intention to follow up.

Example: 'Thank you for your time. I'll touch base with you again soon to provide you with the requested information.'

2. I'll be in touch to discuss further

By using this phrase, you indicate that you will be reaching out to the recipient to continue the conversation and delve deeper into the topic at hand. It shows your commitment to follow up and engage in further discussion.

Example: 'I appreciate your insights. I'll be in touch to discuss further and explore potential solutions.'

3. I'll follow up with more information

This expression implies that you will be providing additional information related to the subject of the email. It signals your intention to follow up and share relevant details or resources.

Example: 'I'll follow up with more information about the upcoming meeting agenda and logistical details.'

4. I'll keep you updated on progress

If you want to inform the recipient that you will be providing regular updates on the progress of a project or task, this phrase is ideal. It demonstrates your commitment to keeping them informed and involved.

Example: 'Thank you for your support. I'll keep you updated on the progress of the marketing campaign and share any significant developments.'

5. I'll reach out to you next week

By using this phrase, you let the recipient know that you will initiate contact with them in the following week. It sets a specific timeframe for your follow-up and gives them an idea of when to expect to hear from you.

Example: 'It was a pleasure meeting you. I'll reach out to you next week to schedule a follow-up meeting.'

6. I'll make sure to follow up on this

This expression conveys your commitment to ensuring that the matter discussed is not forgotten or overlooked. It shows your dedication to following through and taking necessary actions.

Example: 'I appreciate your input. I'll make sure to follow up on this and address any outstanding issues.'

7. I'll check back with you later

When you use this phrase, you indicate that you will be checking in with the recipient at a later time or date. It suggests that you will be circling back to discuss the matter further or provide an update.

Example: 'Thank you for your feedback. I'll check back with you later to discuss potential solutions in more detail.'

8. I'll get back to you with any updates

This phrase communicates your commitment to providing the recipient with any new information or developments related to the topic discussed. It shows that you will actively seek updates and share them with them.

Example: 'I appreciate your input. I'll get back to you with any updates on the project timeline and potential adjustments.'

9. I'll be sure to keep you posted

If you want to assure the recipient that you will keep them informed and up to date, this phrase is a great choice. It conveys your intention to provide regular updates and make sure they are aware of any significant changes.

Example: 'Thank you for your collaboration. I'll be sure to keep you posted on any developments regarding the proposed partnership.'

Using these alternative phrases to say 'I will follow up' in emails can help you maintain a professional and engaging tone while expressing your commitment to continued communication and action. Choose the phrase that best suits the context and relationship with the recipient, and make your emails more impactful.

Did I miss anything? Respond below :point_down: